Monday, January 2, 2012

Goals for 2012

2011 was an overall good year of fishing for me. I put in a lot of time on the water and it really paid off. I learned some new things and caught a couple new species such as bonefish, sargo, and pile perch. I caught tons of fish especially over the summer, but I was missing something. QUALITY! Don't get me wrong, I love catching tons of fish in one outing, but I wouldn't mind giving up a fish or two for one really nice quality fish. I'm expecting 2012 to be a great year for me not just with fishing, but life in general. I'm really looking forward to trying new things and continuing to grow as an angler and as a person.

My Fishing Goals for 2012
  • Catch a Spotfin Croaker
  • Catch BIGGER fish
  • Start targeting and catching BIG Leapord Sharks and Bat Rays
  • Catch a topwater Corvina
  • Catch at Halibut bigger than 22"
  • Catch a fish on my Lucky Craft Flash Minnow
  • Find new fishing spots
  • Catch a freshwater Large Mouth Bass
  • Catch a freshwater Striped Bass
  • Keep learning and sharing 



1 comment:

  1. FreshMarine.com mission is to provide you with a low-cost source of top-quality marine fish, corals, live rock and sand, invertebrates and live plants all at great prices. Those of you that we serve will have the opportunity to receive fresh livestock fish in healthy condition. Livestock orders are packed with care, expertise, and confidence. Therefore, the fish you recieve will look happy and healthy. For corals and live rock, it is healthy and free of unwanted pests like bristle worms, aiptasia anemones and mantis shrimps.

    ReplyDelete